Ss Brewtech is looking for an experienced Pro Brewing Trainer and Field Ssupport Tech to provide a high level of customer service, knowledge, and support to our rapidly growing list of Pro and Nano equipment customers.
We are looking for someone that can travel to breweries around the country and demonstrate to new equipment owners the key features and operation of our line of brewing systems. In addition, this person will interface with existing customers either in person, over the phone, or in email to support existing gear in the field. And in doing so, help us maintain our reputation for outstanding service, alongside improving our response times and follow-up outcomes.
Our overarching goal is to increase customer satisfaction, knowledge, and awareness. In addition to growing brand loyalty, retention, and delivering on customer expectations. The position will be based in Southern California at our facility in Wildomar.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Interface with new and existing customers of Ss Brewtech to provide technical support and coaching on Pro products, such as best practices for brewing process techniques
- Roughly 50% travel required; Travel to new and existing breweries’ places of business to commission newly delivered equipment, or to service and troubleshoot previously installed equipment
- Time spent in our pro/nano facility, with be focused on brewhouse and cellar vessel manufacturing, QC, testing, shipping prep, and/or various other production oriented support activities as directed by supervisor.
- Improve Ss Brewtech’s Pro equipment service by overseeing warranty and support issues through to resolution
- Troubleshoot any known mechanical or electrical issues in person or via phone, email, and video chat
- Develop equipment service and support procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions with management
- Keep ahead of the commercial brewing industry’s developments and apply feedback to areas of improvement
- Maintain an orderly and timely workflow according to technical support priorities
- Seasonal or situation support to home brewing side of the biz may also be required
- All other relevant/ related tasks as directed by management
Desired Skills, Background, and Education
- 2-4 years proven working experience in a commercial brewing facility
- Working knowledge of brewing equipment configurations and operation
- Advanced knowledge of brewing processes and pro brewing experience
- Mechanical and/or electrical repair experience
- Proficiency in written English and communication
- Schedule flexibility and some weekend work required
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong customer/brewery-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to take initiative and/or direction to jump in on ad hoc tasks during slow / down time
- Willingness to travel and enjoy meeting and working with a variety of people and personalities
If you or someone you know might be qualified for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience and skillset.
Ss Brewtech is an equal opportunity employer, and also happens to be a pretty cool place to work, with lots of good people, products, processes, and customers that we are proud to work with day in and day out.