Ss Brewtech is looking for an experienced Technical AmbaSsador to provide a high level of customer service and support to our rapidly growing list of prospective and existing customers.
We are looking for someone that will interface with customers and internal team members on tech, product, order, and customer support related issues. In doing so, help us maintain our reputation for outstanding service, alongside improving our response times and follow-up outcomes.
Our overarching goal is to increase customer satisfaction, knowledge, and awareness. In addition to growing brand loyalty, retention, and delivering on customer expectations. The position will be based in Southern CA but, for the right candidate we would consider a remote work environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Interface with existing customers of Ss Brewtech, and provide technical support coaching on products and best practices for brewing process techniques.
- Improve Ss Brewtech’s customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth though cross selling
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear and concise message and deploy strategies focused towards that message
- Develop service and support procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions with management
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports for management
- Keep ahead of the home brewing industry’s developments and apply feedback to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize company assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Maintain an orderly and timely workflow according to technical support priorities
- All other support related tasks required by management
Desired Skills, Background, and Education
- 3-5 years proven working experience as a customer service manager
- 5+ years of home or pro brewing experience
- Advanced knowledge of entire Beer/Mead/Wine making process
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in written English and communication
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools, along with Microsoft Office suite.
- Schedule flexibility and some weekend work required
- Awareness of home brewing industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to work autonomously, think strategically, and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
If you or someone you know might be qualified for this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ss Brewtech is an equal opportunity employer, and also happens to be a pretty cool place to work, with lots of good people, products, processes, and customers that we are proud to work with day in and day out.