What do you recommend for a blow-off setup on your Chronical fermenters?

Just go up to our Ssite and buy a 1.5" TC to 1/2" hose barb and a TC clamp and a TC gasket (also 1.5") and you are good to go...  Oh yeah - and some 1/2" ID silicone tubing  - also avail on our Ssite in the Accessories section!


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Article is closed for comments.